Bachelor in Business Administration and Management
- Administration and Finance
- Business and Law
- Business Economics
- Communication, Marketing and New Media
- Global Markets
- Management and Entrepreneurship
- Sports and Sport Events Management
MSc in Business Administration
- Banks, Markets and Finance
- Business Administration
- Economics and Business
- International Business Management
- Management of Made in Italy
- Management of Human Resources
The characteristics of business graduates have been firmly consolidated over the years:
The first two years are designed to impart a common body of knowledge, competences and skills, equipping students with a comprehensive and wide-ranging grounding in economics and business, and helping them to develop the analytical and character traits they will need to confront managerial challenges.
The general content of the first two years also prepares students to make a well-considered and informed choice of which subsequent specialisation field best matches their aptitudes and preferences.
A specialisation pathway can be undertaken starting from the third year and enables students to begin concentrating on a particular specialist subject area. This can then be pursued further by taking a Master degree.