Bachelor in Business Administration and Management
- Administration and Finance
- Business and Law
- Business Economics
- Communication, Marketing and New Media
- Global Markets
- Management and Entrepreneurship
- Sports and Sport Events Management
MSc in Business Administration
- Banks, Markets and Finance
- Business Administration
- Economics and Business
- International Business Management
- Management of Made in Italy
- Management of Human Resources
The Bachelor in Business Administration and Management aims to provide students with a solid 360 degrees preparation in the disciplines of business to allow them, with equal ease, to continue with a Msc Degree in a preferred discipline, or immediate access to the world of work.
Students who graduate with the Bachelor Degree may in fact be part of any function, interacting with the various operational areas of a company returning to process each entity.
In order to allow students an in-depth knowledge in areas that they found most interesting, thus customising their training, they are offered seven pathways in various macro-area business economics:
7) Sports and Sports Events Management
All courses are taught in Italian unless otherwise specified.