The Office implements actions of an economic nature to ensure students, in particular to the most deserving and without financial resources, the possibility of completing their course of study, up to their graduation.
The benefits are awarded through competition, upon presentation of appropriate documents:
- Contributions towards accommodation at the Halls of Residence and full-board stay through the funds provided by the Lombardy Region;
- Scholarships of varying amounts, based on income criteria and merit;
- Awards of merit from the 2nd year, based solely on academic results;
- Contributions to international mobility;
- Awards for dissertations of research on certain issues.
Under the current legislation, students are eligible to all kind of support in the Lombardy Region, regardless of their origin or nationality and also receive full exemption from the payment of tuition.
With regional funds the loan of all books used is also secured. This is made available through the Library of the University.
The Office also manages the allocation of part-time working positions for students within the University, from the 2nd year of enrolment, based on the criteria of merit, income and personal aptitudes.
Students also get discounts in several shops and retailers in the area by simply showing their LIUC Card.
Students with any kind of disabilities will have special aid. The support of a professional psychological counselling service is also available.
We will be pleased to help you and to provide you with all the answers you need.
We are waiting for you!
For information please contact:
Donatella Stagno - Secretary
fax ++ 39 0331 572452
Opening hours: Monday-Friday, every morning: 8,45-12,00